Tomato Tapenade Bruschetta
May 14, 2020
A dry fruity rose works with the salty tapenade, Fat in the mozzarella and acidity in the cherry tomatoes. Fresh basil tops it off which pairs is a beautiful aroma to complement the wine.
- Jar French Farms Olive Tapenade
- 1 Small tub of marinated Mozzarella
- Fresh Basil torn into small pieces of sliced into ribbons
- 1 Pint Fresh Cherry Tomatoes diced
- 1 Loaf French Bread Sliced and Toasted or Bruschetta
- 1 Jar Balsamic Reduction
On a slice of bruschetta spread Tapenade, top with Fresh mozzarella, add Fresh cherry tomatoes, basil, and drizzle with balsamic.