The 2019 February Vina Vita Shipment
As a Vina Vita member, you always have the option to customize your package. You will receive an email in early January outlining the 'winemakers choice' package and will have a 3 week period in which to change your selections by logging into your online account or by email. The 'winemakers choice' will Feature the newly released 2016 Alluve.
To Make Your Choice Selections
You can customize your shipment by logging into your account or by email.
To find your club account:
- Log-in with the username and password that sent via email shortly after you joined.
- Once logged in, click at the top of the home page where it says 'HELLO (NAME)'
- This will give you access to your club account information, you can update your address, username, password and credit card information here.
- To make selections, choose 'Club List' on the lefthand toolbar. Click on 'Club Edit'. Please note that selecting new wines does not reset the defaults to 0 bottles.
Your selections can be changed at any time between January 7th and January 25th and your credit card will not be charged until January 29th. Changes to your package will not be accepted after January 25th.
Unless you have chosen 'Pick Up' as your preference, we will be shipping all packages on WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 6TH via UPS.
If you would like to select a more convenient date, or change your preference to 'pick up' at the winery please email us email@example.com. All shipping charges will be refunded in the event of pick up.
Due to federal regulations, UPS requires an adult (21 years of age or older) to sign for the package upon delivery.
UPS is typically a 24 hour delivery, but this is not a guarantee. If you feel that your package has been unduly delayed please contact us immediately.
Pick Up Your Package At The Winery
As a member, we invite you the the quarterly pick up party! The registered member and up to 3 guests enjoy:
- Two small plate dishes prepared by Chef Chris Cook
- Two half glasses of the new release wines
- Member discounts on all additional purchases by the glass and by the bottle
An RSVP is required to attend the pick up event and can be sent via email. For more information about our Pick-Up Party on Sunday, February 3rd please visit HERE.
If you cannot attend our event, we invite you to pick up your package anytime after Nov 8th during normal Tasting Room hours.