Naughty or Nice? Understanding Wine Faults and Imbalances
Join Certified Sommelier Jennifer Beckmann for an afternoon exploring what can go wrong in wine! Prep your palate to identify and compartmentalize flaws, faults and imblanances in wine.
Topics of discussion include:
- Taste common wine faults along side their 'healthy' examples (TCA, Volatile Acidity, Oxidation, etc)
- Understanding the effects of winemaking decisions such as use of oak, and seeing how much is 'too much' for your palate
- What causes imbalanced components or Faults
- How to determine when a wine is faulted and the protocol to return products in the restaurant and retail environment
- Expand your technical Vocabulary to sound like a pro!
When: Sunday, December 16th, 11-1pm
Where: The Kuhlman Winegarden
Tickets: $40 per guest/ $30 for Club Members
For questions and ticket information please contact Jennifer Beckmann at email@example.com or